Here you will find all guides that will help you get the game up and running.
- Getting Started
- Getting Started Guide page. Here you find out how to install T:V and get going!
- Installing Skins
- Skin Installation Guide page. Here you find out how to install Tribes Vengeance skins!
- Installing Maps
- Map Installation Guide page. Here you find out how to install Tribes Vengeance maps!
- Tribes Vengeance Newblood Guide
- This guide contains information that will cut down on the time it’ll take you to become a better player.
Here you will find all tutorials on how to improve your fps, ping, etc.
- Uncap FPS
- Uncap FPS Tutorial page. Here, you find out how to uncap you frames per second!
- Ping Optimization
- Ping Optimization Tutorial page. Here, you find out how to improve your ingame ping!
- Improve Loading Speed
- Improve Loading Speed Tutorial page. Here, you find out how to improve the game’s loading speed!
- Improve Smoothness
- Improve Smoothness Tutorial page. Here, you find out how to improve the smoothness of the game!
- FPS Optimization
- FPS Optimization Tutorial page. Here, you find out how to optimize your FPS!
Here you will find out how to host your own server.
- Hosting Tribes Vengeance on Linux
- How to setup and optimize Tribes server on Linux
- Server Hosting Tutorial
- Server Hosting Tutorial page. Here, you find out how to host you own server!
- MoFo Tribes Vengeance Server Configuration Guide
- Master’s of Friggin Ownage Tribes Vengeance Server Configuration Guide
Here you will find all walkthroughs concerning the singleplayer.
Here you will find all tutorials and tips and tricks on how to improve your gameplay.
Here you will find all guides that do not fit in any other the above sections.
- Tribes Vengeance master server and version check protocol information
- Technical guide about T:V master server, version check protocol
- Windowed mode resolutions Tutorial
- Windowed mode resolutions Turorial page. Here you learn how to change the resolutions of the windowed mode.
- Demo Playback
- Demo Playback Turorial page. Here you learn how to playback demo’s and use them.
- Fix Sniper Laser Tutorial
- Sniper Laser Turorial page. Here you learn how to fix the sniper laser.
- Scope Zoom Tutorial
- Scope Zoom Turorial page. Here you learn how to add, change or delete scope zoom levels.
- Resolutions Tutorial
- Resolutions Turorial page. Here you learn how to add, change or delete resolutions.
- Radar Zoom Tutorial
- Radar Zoom Turorial page. Here you learn how change your radar zoom levels.
- Hide Weapons Tutorial
- Here you will learn how to hide weapons so you can’t see them because they are hidden (invisible)
- Field of View Tutorial
- Field of View (FOV) Turorial page. Here you learn how change your FOV.
- Windowed Mode
- Enabling Console Turorial page. Here you learn how enable windowed mode.
- Enabling Console
- Enabling Console Turorial page. Here you learn how enable the console.
- Cache Manager
- Cache Manager Turorial page. Here you learn how to use the Cache Manager.
- Announcer Voice
- Announcer Voice Turorial page. Here you learn how to change or remove the announcer voice.
Should you notice there are topics that aren’t planned to be covered, then feel free to contact us by using the contact page. These topics are on the menu as of now (not ordered!):
- Tribes AI
- Console Commands
- Server configuration
- How to install mods
- How to install fx, …
- How to configurate your quickchat
- Overview of all short words + meaning (HO, LT, …)
- TVBP (Team rabbit, …)
- No cd key bug fix
- World Machine
- Creating map image
- Adding speedbar
- Installing no cd exe
- Files for playbacking any demo
- Tribes Vengeance Launcher
- Game modes (CTF, Rabbit, …)
- Creating HD T:V vids
- Single player walktroughs + demo walktroughs
- known bugs + fixes
- Manually finding cache file for demo playback
- Fargoing explanation of mods and what they do
- Gaining and maintaining momentum, energy management; from basic to advanced
- Different roles in the game + explanation
- How to identify potentional flag routes + many examples
- Overview + explanation of all weapons, packs, armour types, deployables, verhicles, …